HOW IT WORKS:
- Orphans are on-boarded through referrals from:
- AMP Network or Local/Community members
- Project members or families/relatives of the project members.
- A chapter-level, district-level, or region-level Project Coordinator will be appointed for each geographic area that has a significant number of Orphans. We have identified 2 Project Coordinators for the pilot project in Kerala, who have committed to participate 100% voluntarily.
- Each Orphan that is on-boarded to the project is thoroughly verified through the respective Project 4. Coordinator and a thorough verification will be done.
- In parallel, new donors will be on-boarded to the project by means of word-of-mouth, marketing through social media, AMP events, portals, and all possible means to spread the word about this project.
- Orphan(s) will be matched to their respective Donor(s) by the Project Coordinator if the Donor(s) chooses to donate/contribute for a complete year or more.
- In case, there are no donors available and we have no extra funds available, we will put the orphan in the waiting list and make the donor-orphan-match when the next donor is on-boarded.
- On a periodic basis, we will send reminders to all donor(s) on their sponsorship due amounts via call, email/SMS/messaging (whichever medium of communication the donor would prefer).
- When the donated amount reaches the orphan, the Project Coordinator or the respective team member will immediately inform the donor confirming the same.
- We will also keep them updating their Growth and Progress Report.
- On a timely basis, we will publish the Project Reports so that the donor is well informed and the transparency is maintained.
- At times there can be a scenario wherein a donor may want to reduce/increase the number of orphans sponsored or the amount to be donated, this will be facilitated by the Project Lead accordingly.
WANT TO SPONSOR ? Click here