Prerequisite to get the e-Certificate for AMP WEBTALK: Soft Skills Webinar Series - Phase 2
- You should register and join the session via Zoom by clicking on the given link: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_AHeP8PQyQOesuepRkH-1-Q
- There will be 11 sessions in total and to obtain the e-Certificate it is mandatory to attend at least 8 sessions.
- The full session should be attended by the attendees and quitting the session halfway disqualifies you from the completion of the particular session.
- If there is any technical issue in attending the session it should be reported to the admin for assistance.
- The attendance on YouTube and Facebook will NOT be taken into consideration.
- There is an Online Assessment which will be taken via LMS (Learning Management System) at the end of each session.
- Once the assessments are open for that particular module/session, the attendee needs to take it and has to PASS the assessment with at-least 80%.
- To get the Webinar Series Completion Certificate you need to compulsorily complete the exams/tests/assessments. Merely attending the session won’t qualify you for the certificate.
- The issuing of e-Certificate may take up to 3-5 working days after completion of the series. If you do not receive it within the mentioned time frame, you may then contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- While Signing up into the LMS, you need to make sure you are registering using your details which you need to have it on your Certificate which will be issued by us. Make sure you are putting Full name (First name & Last name) and the correct email id which you have used for registering the session.
Please find below the LMS details: