Guidelines for Managing a WhatsApp Group/House Rules:
The below guidelines are created to manage any of the AMP WhatsApp Group.
AMP Group Admins can use these guidelines to regulate any group for which they are responsible to manage. You can copy paste below guidelines and use it as a WhatsApp message to remind members about group guidelines.
- AMP is an intellectual, non-political & non-sectarian social welfare organization. Only discussions related to AMP and its various projects are allowed on the group. Please stick to the mission statement of AMP. Irrelevant content does not belong here.
- Do not discuss any religious matter, as there are several schools of thoughts being followed by our members with due respect to all.
- Don’t share irrelevant forwarded audio, videos, photos, messages, Shair-o-Shayari or jokes in the group.
- Don't promote any organization, political or non-political in the group.
- It is advised not to share any jobs postings. We have a separate and dedicated group for Job Openings. Job Seekers or Job Providers may request Admin to join that Group.
- However, in case of Job Openings which are verified, please ask your admin to post the same. DO NOT send Forwarded messages.
- Do not advertise any business on this group without approval from Admins.
- Announcement of event on other groups needs approval from Admin before circulation.
- No fund-raising message to be circulated in group without written permission from Central Team.
- Mutual respect is needed during discussions. Respects everybody's viewpoints even if not aligned with one’s views. Kindly address your fellow AMP group members with respect.
- Beware that posting multiple messages in group same day needs to be justified to the group Admin, or it will be considered spam.
- AMP is not associated with any business activity conducted on the group and shall not be responsible for any financial transactions done.
- We would start taking the following actions on the offending incidents:
- 1st time offenders will be warned.
- Subsequent offenders will be removed and added back with a delay.
- Repeat offenders will be removed permanently.
These rules are required to keep AMP Groups functioning like a well-oiled machine. It is crucial for all of us to follow these rules and make AMP Groups a better, more focused and organized place to work for the upliftment of our community.